Search

Custom Search

Monday, September 12, 2011

Papa's Got a Brand New Bag

I got a new travel bag by Jack Georges and it is awesome. I did not get the kind with the zero radius turn. Instead I opted for the carry on luggage with the recessed wheels that will store comfortably in the overhead bin. These won't get hung up and keep the bin doors from closing. These wheels will allow for easy stowing and simple closing.

The front pocket unzips and is large enough to fit a change of clothes complete with shirt, pants underwear socks and a pair of dress shoes. Or, I could put a few pairs of shirts and fit a couple of pair of shoes snug without increasing the outside dimensions of the suitcase.

The exterior is high quality crushed leather. Durable and sensible, it should handle most bumping and scraping in stride. The carry handle is leather and the tote handle (for pulling in wheeled mode) is sturdy. When deployed there no give or free play. The zippers are high quality YKK. Inside is enough room for several changes of clothing including a few pair of shoes. The exterior dimensions are only 22 inches long and has an additional compartment for a suit. The thing is small on the outside, but like Dr. Who's Tardis on the inside.

Hand crafted and sturdy quality make the Jack Georges a great buy. Plus, I bought the Hilton hopper bag with my Hilton Honors card and now I'm well on my way to Diamond Status; booya!

No comments:

Post a Comment